Avoid the Trap of Tunnel Vision Marketing
The solution is simpler than you think.
More than 85% of all businesses suffer from a profit threatening disease called Tunnel Vision Marketing. What are the symptoms? How can you diagnose if your business is suffering from this disease?
Tunnel Vision Marketing is all these symptoms and more. It ‘s a blindness about who your client is . what makes them tick . what they are deeply feeling, etc. If your business is in survival mode, plateaued or tolerating marginal performance, it is probably suffering from Tunnel Vision Marketing.
The good news is: there is a cure. What I am about to share with you is the 1 SECRET OF TOP MARKETEERS . A secret that will escalate your revenues . cut your marketing time by 50+% . and differentiate you and your business, even in the most crowded competitive times.
You want to know that secret, right? Then read on.
1 Marketing Success Secret:
"Thou shalt know thy clients and prospects . inside and out."
Imagine in your mind’s eyes a recent prospect. What do you know about that person? Anything, other than their name, phone , etc.? Do you know what makes this person tick? Do you know their real needs and wants?
If you want to dramatically shift your marketing results, you MUST put yourself in your client’s or prospect’s shoes. You MUST know the nuances of their thinking . their feelings . their lifestyle . their deepest desires . their most anguishing challenges. You MUST get into their head. You MUST connect with their heart. Below are the top 7 questions to which you need to know the answers if you want to multiply your marketing results.
1. What worries keep your clients awake at night, losing hours upon hours of sleep?
2. What are their deepest fears that stop them dead in their tracks, haunting their every thought and tying knots in their stomach?
3. What angers them most, gets their adrenaline going?
4. What do they most secretly, deeply desire?
5. What values are important to them in their business/life?
6. What criteria do they use in making decisions?
7. What kind of books do they read? What kind of TV shows do they watch? What is their home like? How do they spend their leisure time? What is their lifestyle like?
If you take the time to know the heart, head and soul of your potential clients, the payoff in your marketing results will be HUGE. REMEMBER: Tunnel Vision Marketing, if not corrected in time, can be fatal to your business.
First, answer the above questions yourself to test your knowledge of your targeted markets. Then ask these same questions of 5+ prospects/clients in each market. Other sources for this info: check out the "hot topics" and ads in publications targeted to your markets. Use this information in your marketing communications and strategies for reaching your market. Guaranteed to cure any of your marketing woes!.